We want you to enjoy your new candle purchase. Here are some candle care best practice tips:
1. Trim each wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
2. Leave the candle lit for at least 3 to 4 hours for the first time to avoid tunneling.
3. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
4. Keep the candle on a flat, fire-resistant surface.
5. Use a candle snuffer to put out the flames.
6. When not in use, use a lid to prevent dust or dirt from collecting.
7. Keep the candle out of the reach of children and pets.
8. Keep away from flammable materials.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device